*There isn’t currently an opening for this position, but we are always open to receiving resumes from qualified candidates at any time.
Do you have 8 years of CMO experience are ready to do your most meaningful and high-impact work within a peer group of professional marketers? If so, keep reading.
We believe that marketing and the caliber of marketing leadership is the #1 reason companies fail or succeed to scale-up. Yet growing businesses still find it difficult to justify the sizeable expense of a senior full-time marketing resource, like a Chief Marketing Officer. Able & Howe’s Fractional CMO service offers the bridge to executive-level marketing leadership—and all the yield that comes along with it. Our proven methodology takes all the components of the modern marketing stack into consideration.
Our clients engage Able & Howe when they recognize that next-level growth will mean moving away from “random acts of marketing”. Our Fractional CMOs provide leadership that turns marketing into a strategic, sustained and sales-aligned growth engine.
This is where you come in. We need a senior-level marketing leader to help our fractional CMO clients to push their marketing to the limit and achieve their growth objectives. You will be working with 2-4 client accounts at any given time, usually for a period of 18-24 months, helping to lead, build, and scale marketing programs that fuel measurable growth.
What makes you uniquely-equipped for this role?
- Strong history and reference-supported track record of success in marketing leadership.
- Proven ability to collaborate with C-Suite leaders and elevate marketing as a strategic partner in the business, aligned to overall growth objectives.
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience, with at least 8+ years at Director, VP or CMO level.
- Must have full-time, in-house, senior-level experience for a minimum of 8+ years.
- Experience in building and leading marketing teams.
- Expert at integrating external agency and vendor services to marketing program mix.
- Must have experience across all core aspects of marketing leadership and the modern marketing stack, including:
- Strategy, planning & budget-management;
- Staffing, management & talent resourcing;
- Brand & messaging;
- Sales & marketing alignment;
- Content marketing & demand generation;
- Channel / alliance marketing (bonus);
- Experience in solution selection, integration, and strategy management for marketing technologies, including: CRM, marketing automation, social media, digital advertising, CMS, data & analytics, and more;
- Experience translating marketing metrics into C-Suite insights and proof of revenue impact;
- Interest in public speaking engagements is a strong bonus.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate customer advocacy.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- You stand TALL by living and believing in Able & Howe’s corporate values of Trust, Ambition, Learn and Lead.
Why Able & Howe:
- Able & Howe is leading business growth by growing leaders. We invest in each other to share learnings, solve problems, and help our team and clients to constantly expand skills and experiences.
- Great opportunities for growth with a company in its early stages of fruition.
- Learn from and with seasoned and respected marketing professionals.
- Opportunities to expand into all areas of marketing.
- Competitive salary and vacation time.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- Health and dental benefits package.
- Fun and flexible working environment.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Then take the first Predictive Index assessment by visiting this link. After we receive your first submission, we will send you a secondary assessment.